We have three Scout Troops meeting as follows:
Monday evening (19.30 – 21.00 during term times), at the Barn, Purley On Thames.
Thursday evening (19.30 – 21.00 during term times), at the Barn, Purley On Thames.
Friday evenings (19.30 – 21.00 during term time) at Adventure Dolphin, Pangbourne.
For more information about the Troops, email [email protected]
The Scout Promise
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law
The Scout Law
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Scout Motto
Scouts wear a teal green shirt or blouse, navy blue activity trousers or skirt, a group scarf with a woggle, and a Scout belt.
Link to Scout page on Scout.org.uk site http://members.scouts.org.uk/supportresources/search/?cat=7
Link to Scout Badges and Awardshttp://members.scouts.org.uk/supportresources/search/?cat=7,64
Chief Scout’s Gold Award is the highest Award a Scout can earnhttp://members.scouts.org.uk/supportresources/4409/chief-scouts-gold-award/?cat=7,64,781&moduleID=10